Centris serves all branches of the United States military in the areas of Enterprise Systems Integration, Organizational Efficiency and Maintenance consulting. We provide leading-edge performance solutions that increase responsiveness, reduce cost and improve organizational capacity. Our integrated approach reliably advances the mission and provides sustainable performance improvement that can be counted on across all levels of the organization.
We have successfully completed a wide range of mission-critical consulting projects and have the personnel and experience to meet the most challenging mission objectives.
Centris is a committed supporter of the Wounded Warrior project and a military-friendly employer.
Since 2004 Centris has completed numerous successful engagements with the military ranging from Enterprise Systems Integration, Organizational Analysis and Design, Metrics Development, Materials and Inventory Optimization, Maintenance Efficiency and Overhead Workload Management:
- Organizational Design
- Business Process Reengineering
- Job Design and Training
- Workforce Planning
- Workload Management and Overhead Workforce Productivity
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Integration support for Enterprise Resource Planning Projects
- Materials Management and Inventory Control
- Depot Maintenance Efficiency Improvement
- Project Management
- Metrics and Reporting Processes
- Management and Supervisory Training
In addition to government, Centris has worked extensively with Fortune 500 manufacturing, engineering and energy companies domestically and internationally.
AGILE, SOLUTIONS-FOCUSED PARTNER
Centris has a highly responsive, entrepreneurial culture, strong client focus and collaborative solutions approach. Over 80% of our work comes from repeat client engagements and referrals. We do very little marketing. In this hyper-competitive business environment it says something about the trust and confidence our clients place in us. More important, it is a testament to the results you can expect.
We provide unique processes, proven implementation capabilities and highly experienced professionals that are dedicated to achieving your goals. Our CEO and executive leadership are involved, easily accessible and committed to your success. We can quickly adjust to changes in your priorities and efficiently make decisions necessary to support your requirements. Quite simply, Centris provides the expertise your require without the bureaucracy and inefficiency often experienced in dealing with larger firms.
INTEGRATED SERVICES OFFERING
Centris develops and implements highly complex multi-year projects and more targeted solutions. We combine organizational alignment, process efficiency, systems optimization and manpower development to deliver sustainable performance improvement.
Our areas of focus are:
- Organization Assessments
- Organization Design and Alignment
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- White Collar Workload Management
- Resource and Skills Optimization
- Overhead Value Analysis
- Management Training
- Metrics and Reporting
- Enterprise System Implementation Planning
- System Implementation Support
- System Utilization Training and Optimization
- Enterprise Architecture Alignment
- Metrics and Management Process Enhancement
- Data Development, Cleansing and Integration
- Network Alignment
- Vendor Rationalization and Partnering
- Inventory Planning and Control
- Manufacturing Process Optimization and Productivity
- Metrics and Management Processes
- Workload Planning and Pre Production Process Optimization
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Repair Cycle Time Improvement
- Shop Floor Control and Reporting
- Materials and Inventory Planning
- Shop Floor Layout
- Methods Improvement
- Metrics Development and Implementation
- Scope Development and Project Management Planning
- Resource Planning and Onboarding
- Project Execution / Management
- Goals Realization and Metrics
- Project Reporting
Our quality review team rigorously assesses project performance using a structured review process and regular client interviews. The quality reviews occur on both scheduled and unscheduled intervals. Our CEO and executive team continually review the quality information and make adjustments promptly when required.